Top 5 Online Sales Happening Right Now
We’re pretty serious about guiding you though the noisy online shopping world. So when there are major sales going on, trust that we’ll share the ones worth your while.
Now that spring is here to stay, it’s time to open up your closet and figure out what’s staying and what needs to go. Hurry so you don’t miss these amazing sales, which will help you stock up on incoming trends.
Ready, set, go!
UPDATED April 17th:
Here’s a few more for the long weekend!
6) Banana Republic: 40% off until April 21st - pick up some basic dress shirts, sweaters and cardigans for work.
7) Topshop: Extra 30% off sale. YESSSSS.
8) Forever21: Spring Sale for all! Womens, mens, and plus sizes, which means you can splurge on bigger items elsewhere and pick up inexpensive tees, tops, accessories, and jewelry here.
9) East Dane: 25% off Friends and Family until April 19th midnight EST. This is the Shopbop for men, so get to know the super stylish brands they’re carrying.
10) Piperlime: 20% dresses, sandals and skirts until April 18th. A new spring wardrobe is calling our name!
1) Shopbop: 25% off all regular and sale priced items until April 17th midnight PST. (BIG DEAL!)
2) J. Crew: 30% off select items for women and men until April 20th midnight EST.
3) Neiman Marcus Last Call: Extra 30% off handbags, jewelry, womenswear and all menswear under April 21.
4) ASOS: 25% off womens summer styles and mens shirts for a limited time.
5) Sephora: Pick up a new set of colors for your eyes, lips, cheeks, and nails to go with that new spring wardrobe. Great deals in their sale section.
To get notified when stuff you love goes on sale without having to do any of the hard work, sign up for a Wantering account and start hearting your favorite items. We’ll send you a note if it drops in price.
Outfit Of The Day with The Hundreds at Recreo |
Today I’m rocking my favourite new jersey by The Hundreds. The Face Painter Jersey is super rad and the bright red combined with white detailing and black accents sets it off with an american sports vibe.
I’ve team it with a vintage pleather skirt and snapback and vintage handmade Parisian suede boots handed down to me by my Mother! My Mummy had these made for her in the 80’s and now they fit me.
I also always need a bag as I carry a lot with me around London and this back pack from ASOS is my new fave! It’s smart which means I can wear a backpack even where I need to look a bit more sophisticated but it can also be rocked with casual street appeal.
I love being able to mix up and combine smart and casual styles and men’s and women’s wear to create my perfect look. Shop the jersey here http://www.recreo.co.uk/
Jersey - The Hundreds @ Recreo
Snapback - Fresh 2 Def
Skirt - Charity Shop find!
Backpack - ASOS
Boots - Vintage
_ *PP .:. T A LK •